Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hi everyone!

[eta:  Talbots clearance sale ends today! Lots of crazy deals. Check out long-sleeve cashmere, shoes and outerwear. Feel free to email/comment if you have a specific item you're unsure about -- I've tried on a lot!]

I was checking out the Tory Burch sale items, and found a bunch of really great pieces at prices that are a bit more affordable for us normal folk than full price. I don't have a ton of TB items, but what I do have, is of very high quality and well made. I thought I'd share my favorites.

Bevin Blouse (also through shopbop) and Ruby Skirt -- If you don't love the J.Crew Heart Throb print, but love that navy/coral mix, this is a really great alternative. Look, they did the pairing of shirt/skirt thing here too, but it might actually work with this print and the same materials.














Doreen Dress -- Love this dress. How easy is this to just grab and go? I think it can be both casual and dressed up.













Leith Dress -- I'm a sucker for pink dress.













Erin Dress -- Heart print! Like J.Crew's, I think it reads sophisticated and whimsical, rather than cutesy.












Lawrence Dress -- Look at that gorgeous blue!













Joan Skirt -- Classic and feminine.













Sylvia Hoodie -- Ok, this one is priced out of my range, even on sale, but I die. It's just so unique and fabulous.













Love TB shoes!  Tons on sale, with a number of sizes still available. I've found I go with my normal size in their heels and boots, and size up in the stretchy flats (like Edie)

Belinda High Heel













Karen Pump













Rae Pump













Darilyn Pump













River Wedge-- Gorgeous color.













Penny Loafer













Printed Canvas Eddie














Kendrick Haircalf Driver














Are you a Tory Burch fan?  I've been really loving all of her stuff this past year. I've been lucky to find a couple great tunics at Nordstrom Rack that I can't wait to bring out this spring.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment