Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, J.Crew posted some new arrivals, and of course there are some pretties to drool over...

Linen and garment-dyed v-neck sweater -- A nice, simple sweater, in bright and cheerful colors.














Cotton v-neck sweater in neon stripe -- Stripes + pink = love.













Sequin-stripe cardigan --  Ok, I know we all have a lot of sequins, but I kind of love this. It's the pink sequins. And the camel color. Love it.













Ella dress in medallion paisley -- This is so fab for a wedding or other special occasion. Don't need it, but if I did, I'd be trying it out asap.













Elinor dress in polka dot -- I like to rock a lot of polka dots (New Girl anyone? Fave show). Love that it's linen/cotton gauze. Airy and light for summer.













Talitha blouse -- I have the wreath color and loove it. (p.s. I've washed it on gentle and it came out just fine.) Must have vintage berry! But wait, wasn't this $98 when the Talitha first came out?













Trudy peacoat -- Super cute and cheery.  For a much nicer price point, check out Old Navy's peacoat (ONBIG20 for 20% off).













Schoolboy Blazer in chambray -- I have last year's version, and really love it. I wore it way more than I imagined.












Seville canvas and satin wedge espadrilles -- Ooh, I so love these. I wonder if the canvas will rub? But it's soooo cute.













Viv patent flats -- The green! Eek!













Olympia leather wedges --  I love a good red sandal, and this is lovely with the wood wedge.












Heart throb smocked tank - I love the heart throb print. Super cute in the bikini too.













What do you think of the new arrivals? What are your favorites? Also, it was a nice surprise to see they finally created a mobile website. 'Bout time!

Oh, and J.Crew is up to 3% on ebates!

Have a lovely Friday all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment