Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hi everyone!

I totally forgot that I tried on the Rugby-Striped Dress about a week or so ago. Thought I'd post the pics while they are having the 20% off online promo (FABFEB).


J.Crew at ShopStyle


I grabbed a size small, thinking it looked like it might give me a bit extra length. I liked the size on me, but that might be due to those stubborn extra holiday pounds that won't disappear.

It's cute, reminiscent of the Maritime and other stripey dresses of last year and this year. I like the color combo and the gold buttons. It was a nice mid-weight -- feels like a polo. Bit short, but not terribly so. (I think it's probably similar to the Maritime length, actually.) I could still run errands in it. It's a very easy-going piece that I really liked. I didn't love it, so I think it will have to stay at the store.

ETA: Once this hit a sale price, plus a 30% off promo, I snagged this. Looking at the pics and taking your advice, I went for the size small. It is perfect! So just wanted to update here. I didn't notice much length difference either. Also, I love it even more now, trying it on at home.


Terribly blurry, but you get the idea. Next time I'm in store, I'll get some better pics and update!




















What do you think? Is this one on your wishlist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment