Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi everyone!

Hooray for new spring arrivals at Land's End. Lots of preppy goodness going on here. Free shipping, no min! MINT pin: 1710 (Thanks Kate!) on $50+:  CANVASJAN pin: 1217. Here are my picks:

Striped Sailor Tee -- Looks really nicely made, and I love the red/white. I also love how they styled her hair, so fun!













Lightweight Rugby Shirt -- I have such fond memories of the days when I wore rugbys way back when. I like this updated one, with interesting colors and the denim collar.













Patterned Pintuck Shell -- So pretty and feminine. This will likely run big, just looking at it.













Long-sleeve End-on-end Shirt -- Shock pink, you will be mine. ;)













Long-sleeve Chambray Shirt -- In the endless search for the perfect chambray shirt, this looks like a contender.













Cafe Cardigan -- Perhaps similar to the Jenna Cardigan? Priced high though, IMO.













Reverse Jersey Striped Dress -- So cute! I have a similar one in navy, but love the red option. Although I'm a bit dismayed to see the high price ($100) at Canvas. I hope they don't price-creep. It feels like things are priced higher this season, no?













Bonded Pea Coat -- Classic and will probably last forever.













High Wood Wrap Insley Wedge Sandal -- Definite fun 70's vibe here, totally wearable with the low wedge. Not sure if the wood will make it uncomfortable, but there is a padded insole and rubber traction.













Washed Silk Printed Scarf













Canvas Satchel -- I need a navy bag, but maybe I just need something really casual like this. Bit pricey for canvas.













Foldover Clutch -- Love this!!













Also, be sure to check out their sale section. There are some rock-bottom prices.  I highly recommend the Heritage Cardigan (below) for a simple cotton cardigan in pretty colors, for practically free. (Ok, fine, $14-20, depending on color.) I have and love the rich red and nautical blue, and am going to add navy. They wash well and I love the 100% cotton-y goodness. The XS is what I wear, so if you're really tiny, you may be sized out.

See anything you like at Canvas? I'm hoping they do a little sale on new items.  I'll try to get over to the store and try some things on IRL. Ebates is 2% if you're buying.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment