Sunday, June 13, 2010

Came upon this book the other day: Lists: To-dos, Illustrated Inventories, Collected Thoughts, and Other Artists by Liza Kirwin ~ this looks really interesting to me ~ I'm going to have to add it to my wish list! I wasn't able to find very many images online, but I did find an article the gives a better description of the book and cites the author's top ten favorite lists from the book here. Have any of you gotten this book yet? I would love to hear what you think about it ~ please leave a comment!

I love the idea of illustrating lists ~ even before I saw this book I have been thinking of starting some sort of illustrated journal ~ I've bought myself a little travel set of watercolors, some small watercolor pads and even a water bottle, so I'm all set!


{all images from the book}

0 comments:

Post a Comment