Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The pictures of my laundry room makeover were featured over on Young House Love today.  This is one of my all time favorite decorating blogs.  They took an old brick ranch and transformed every room to perfection.  I was so amazed by one room, their den, in particular that they made over, it had dark red brick walls and dark paneling and they turned it into a peaceful retreat.  It inspired me to do this to my laundry room, because it also had the dark brick walls and just felt so cave like.  Painting the brick and adding white flowing curtains to my laundry room brought the room to life.  I was so inspired by theirs I wrote them to let them know and sent pictures.

You can go to their site YoungHouseLove.com to see the article on it.

Thank you to John & Sherry over at Young House Love!



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment