Wednesday, July 14, 2010



I got my washer & dryer yesterday.  I'm not sure what to think of them yet, I've done a couple of loads of laundry and the first thing I noticed was, my clothes were hot when I washed them on cold.  Apparently the guy hooked the hoses up backwards, so I had to get my wrench out and swap them back the right way.  I need to do a few more loads of laundry before I know for sure how much I like them.  I do like that both the washer & dryer beep to let me know the clothes are done.



I have been wanting a clothes rack to go above my washer & dryer for a while now.  I can't decide if I want to break down and purchase the one from Ballard Designs or try to make my own.  I saw on a blog where someone actually made their own knock off of the BD one, you can see it here at My Repurposed Life.

Ballard Designs Drying Rack


Photoshopped picture of the drying rack on my wall.



The reason that Keep Calm and Carry On picture is over to the side like that is because there was a nail already on the wall and I wanted to get the picture out of the way, so I just hung it there for the time being.  Not even sure that picture fits in any place in my home.  I can't think of anywhere I could hang it.  Maybe out in the shed? hmmm


0 comments:

Post a Comment