Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Print Is Not Dead from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.


While I can't remember where I first heard about Anthology Magazine ~ probably on a blog somewhere, I did remember that what I saw looked interesting and that Anthropologie was carrying it. So, being the frugal person I am, I decided to pick up a copy to look through before I committed to buying a subscription. So, I came home with Issue #2, took a look and am now a subscriber ~ so happy there are some new magazines being published ~ I was having withdrawal from all those that have disappeared over the last few years.

Anthology Magazine: Living with Substance & Style is an independent magazine that launched in the fall of 2010. Each issue explores a different theme ~ below are the covers of the first three issues ~ click here for a glimpse of the content of each of the issues. Make sure to visit their blog and also don't miss the video above ~ it was for the launch of the magazine and it is just wonderful!

{Issue #1 ~ The Slow Life}

{Issue #2 ~ Where the Past Meets the Present}

{Issue #3 ~ Life is a Party!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment