Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When I first bought my house, I had to go out and buy a new washer and dryer. Since I've been renting for the past 20 years, I never needed one since the rentals always had them.  Well I got the regular top loader because I had heard of people having a lot of problems with their front loaders, with mildew and such.  It's a GE and during the spin cycle, it spins out of control and makes loud crazy noises like it's going to walk out of the room by itself!  That is just crazy, so I figured, the front loaders won't have that problem, so maybe I should switch these out.  These are still under warranty, so I went down this weekend and picked me out a new front loader washer and dryer.  I really don't know how to pick out this stuff, but I don't do a lot of laundry, so just need something simple.  I do a few loads of laundry every week or two.  It's just me so I don't go through a lot of clothes and towels or anything.  I got a smaller capacity washer and one that isn't digital. My mom has a digital washer and I feel like I need to be a rocket scientist to figure out how work the thing. :p  

I ended up getting these by Frigidaire.  Does anyone have them or know anything about them?


Do you prefer a top loader or the front loaders?  Does anyone have any problems with their front loaders or can offer any advice before I start using them? They will be delivered here to me on Monday.

I really need to get my laundry room finished up. I want to make a little built in around these and put some drying racks on the wall above it.  I'll post more pics of the laundry room as I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment